What is an escape room?
Escape rooms are a type of immersive adventure game in which people are placed in a heavily themed or decorated room with other participants
You must use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room or complete a specified task within a set time limit.
- ALL OF OUR BOOKINGS ARE PRIVATE! Once you purchase the minimum number of tickets, that room is yours!
- You may pay for any additional players upon arrival.
- All of our rooms are family-friendly! Visit the location page for each room’s escape rates.
- Children under 16 years of age will require a paid adult in the room with them.
- Arrive 15 minutes ahead of time for check-in, bathrooms, and briefing.
- Don’t open doors outside your experience. You never know what could be behind them and you may be breaking the immersion for other guests.
- If it feels like you’re breaking something, you probably are.
- Divide and conquer! Some escape rooms or puzzles can be linear, but too many cooks can spoil the broth. Look around, there may be another puzzle that needs solving!
- If you have any questions or trouble booking, don’t hesitate to contact us! Email is the best course of communication for a prompt reply.